Emblem Painting

Although this was a minor task, I had to do it. I didn’t like the “gun metal” look of the stock emblems. They were a cross between black and chrome. I used a heat gun to remove them. Removed the final residual glue on both the tailgate and the emblems as best I could. Sanded the emblems with aggressive sand paper and spray painted them with flat bumper and trim black. I used some emblem glue, which was pretty messy. Overall, the looks is MUCH better than the stock look. I didn’t bother with the front grill emblem because I am going to do the grill mod later.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *